Business Continuity Update
Catalyst Acoustic Group companies remain committed to meeting the needs of our customers and channel partners without disruption as we navigate through the rapidly evolving COVID-19 situation. We have taken immediate action to ensure business continuity while protecting the health and well-being of our valued employees.
Business Continuity Policies
- All manufacturing sites remain open and fully operational with on premise access being limited to company employees.
- All non-manufacturing personnel have been provided the necessary tools to work remotely.
- Web-ex and video conferencing tools have been made accessible to ensure all business critical meetings continue to take place without interruption.
- All Catalyst Company site visits have been postponed until further notice.
- All in-person customer interaction and travel has been restricted and temporarily replaced with video and teleconferencing.
While recent circumstances have caused for inconvenience, Catalyst Acoustics Group companies are fully operational and will continue to meet the needs of our customers and valued channel partners without compromise. We will continue to closely monitor the COVID-19 situation to ensure we are proactive in adapting as needed. Thank you for your continued business and support. Stay healthy and safe.