Catalyst Acoustics Group
Here is a listing of our current job openings.
MIG Welder/Fabricator – North Aurora, IL
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Attention to Detail: The ability to make clean welds on sheet steel from 22ga through 10ga.; HRS, CRS, A60 Galvannealed
- Requires technical know-how, requires reading blueprints and understanding how the final product should look.
- Troubleshooting Skills: The ability to see flaws in welds or structural imperfections in the metal.
- The ability to communicate quality concerns.
- Operates the equipment in a safe manner and reports hazards associated with the equipment or its operations to the Safety Director and Maintenance Department.
- Produces strong penetrated welds that are smooth, non-porous, and consistent.
- Follows required procedures and uses appropriate jigs and fixtures to assist in assembly process.
- Maintains/produces a level of output that will minimize production delays.
- Cleans and maintains an orderly work area.
- Communicates effectively with others in a team environment.
- Assist other individuals in area when needed.
Experience: 1-3 years of steady MIG welding experience
Location: CAG North Aurora Manufacturing Campus