Catalyst Acoustics Group
Here is a listing of our current job openings.
MIG Welder/Fabricator – North Aurora, IL
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Attention to Detail: The ability to make clean welds on sheet steel from 22ga through 10ga.; HRS, CRS, A60 Galvannealed
- Requires technical know-how, requires reading blueprints and understanding how the final product should look.
- Troubleshooting Skills: The ability to see flaws in welds or structural imperfections in the metal.
- The ability to communicate quality concerns.
- Operates the equipment in a safe manner and reports hazards associated with the equipment or its operations to the Safety Director and Maintenance Department.
- Produces strong penetrated welds that are smooth, non-porous, and consistent.
- Follows required procedures and uses appropriate jigs and fixtures to assist in assembly process.
- Maintains/produces a level of output that will minimize production delays.
- Cleans and maintains an orderly work area.
- Communicates effectively with others in a team environment.
- Assist other individuals in area when needed.
Experience: 1-3 years of steady MIG welding experience
Location: CAG North Aurora Manufacturing Campus
Operations Manager – North Aurora, IL
The Operations Manager will provide world class service to our internal and external customers by overseeing daily operations of the plant while ensuring that policies and procedures are followed. He or she will be accountable for all plant performance objectives, attaining them in a safe, cost-effective manner consistent with quality requirements. The Operations Manager will have direct responsibility for the following functions: Manufacturing, Purchasing, Planning, Warehouse Management and Logistics.
This position will be based out of North Aurora, IL.
The ideal candidate will:
- Plan, organize and direct daily operations to exceed customer expectations in a fast paced, high variability, low lead time manufacturing environment by allocating manufacturing resources effectively and fully utilize assets to produce optimal results
- Lead purchasing, production planning, warehouse management and logistics activities to meet demand and quality requirements with minimal inventory at the lowest landed cost
- Display strong analytical and decision making abilities
- Analyze and report on daily, monthly and annual key performance indicators
- Implement corrective actions, as needed, utilizing lean thinking to identify and eliminate waste
- Work well under pressure with a sense of urgency while maintaining a professional demeanor at all times
- Build and implement strategies in alignment with strategic initiatives and provide a clear sense of direction and focus
- Establish operational performance goals, monitor performance, implement corrective action where necessary to ensure continuous improvement utilizing lean manufacturing, strong teams through effective people management, recruitment and development
- Clearly communicate between employees, quickly addressing concerns to resolves issues and increase morale
- Conduct daily production meetings with key staff on the plant floor
- Maintain a clean, safe and organized work environment
- Ensure compliance with all corporate policies and procedures
- BS degree in Engineering or Management; MBA is preferred
- 10+ years of increasing responsibility in operations management roles in manufacturing or construction; experience with sheet metal production (including forming, punching, welding and finishing) is a plus
- Proven history implementing lean to the sustained benefit of a company
- Able to read blueprints; comfortable with metrology
- Experience in supply chain management (including production planning, procurement, supplier development, inventory management and logistics)
- Familiar with strategic planning, budgeting, P&L management and resource allocation
- Proficient computer skills, including use of ERP/MRP systems
- Fluent in English; Spanish fluency is a plus
- Physically able to sit or stand for extended periods of time and move about a production floor