Catalyst Acoustics Group
Here is a listing of our current job openings.
Sales Analyst – Agawam, MA
Catalyst Acoustics Group, the parent company of an elite group of acoustic, seismic, vibration and noise control companies is in search of a talented sales analyst to collect, analyze, and report on sales and market data that will be used to drive important strategic decisions. The gathering and reporting of this data will provide the sales and management teams a better understanding of customer and business performances, industry trends, and channel and market penetration. This role will report directly to the Chief Marketing Officer and may require up to 25% travel.
- Support CMO and Brand Sales Leaders with analytics and delivery of standardized reports that allow for insight and drive strategic decisions.
- Provide actionable analysis to support strategic marketing decisions around budget allocations and markets/products of focus.
- Support Brand Sales leaders with channel partner report cards (end market penetration, product mix, margin analysis)
- Support Sales with forecasting process through utilization of available data sources
- Gather and analyze diverse data to understand problems and bring them to light.
- Communicate with the management team, to guide strategic decisions.
- Review and report on historical sales data to understand trends.
- Generate accurate, clear reports and explain key findings and recommendations
- Regularly share actionable information with the sales and management team.
- A bachelor’s degree in business, finance, economics, statistics, or a similar field
- Excellent analytical skills and problem-solving abilities
- Flawless oral and written communication abilities
- Skills with multitasking and prioritizing key reports.
- Solid understanding of Category Management principles, KPIs and strategies and how to adapt them across Channels and Customers.
- Strong research skills, which empower them to locate, extract, organize, and evaluate swathes of data (internal and external).
- Proven ability in analyzing data from a variety of sources and able to identify patterns/trends in the data to form conclusions and recommendations.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, One Drive)