Catalyst Acoustics Group
Here is a listing of our current job openings.
Sr. Systems Engineer – Agawam, MA
If you have extensive systems engineering experience and are looking for a job that will present new challenges and allow you to oversee top-level implementation of new designs and technologies, we want you to be our senior systems engineer. You will engineer mission-focused IT programs that incorporate both existing infrastructure and new system technologies, and work with senior executives to find the best strategies to meet requirements. We rely on our systems engineering team to build the foundation for our success, so we offer competitive pay, excellent benefits, and professional development opportunities.
The Senior Systems Engineer will develop, implement, and coordinate plans and procedures for configuration management required to effectively identify, manage adaptations of, and report on the current status of recommended product configurations and implementations.
- May oversee the scheduling, assignments, and the daily workflow of subordinate staff in the department.
- Contributes to performance evaluations.
- Collaborates with project team and stakeholders to understand configuration management requirements on assigned projects, paying particular attention to identification of hardware/software, change controls, and status accounting.
- Reviews engineering and software documents; compares details to hardware or software segments or the breakdown structures of project work.
- Reviews and analyzes initial plans, templates, drawings, and/or software documents to ensure continuity of product design configuration.
- Collaborates with other senior-level staff to prepare engineering modification proposals.
- Implements approved modifications to engineering or software.
- Assists with developing and implementing as-built records and status accounting systems for assigned projects.
- Ensures parts numbering and serialization are maintained, as noted in plans and specifications, by managing the product identification process.
Location: Agawam, MA
MIG Welder/Fabricator – North Aurora, IL
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Attention to Detail: The ability to make clean welds on sheet steel from 22ga through 10ga.; HRS, CRS, A60 Galvannealed
- Requires technical know-how, requires reading blueprints and understanding how the final product should look.
- Troubleshooting Skills: The ability to see flaws in welds or structural imperfections in the metal.
- The ability to communicate quality concerns.
- Operates the equipment in a safe manner and reports hazards associated with the equipment or its operations to the Safety Director and Maintenance Department.
- Produces strong penetrated welds that are smooth, non-porous, and consistent.
- Follows required procedures and uses appropriate jigs and fixtures to assist in assembly process.
- Maintains/produces a level of output that will minimize production delays.
- Cleans and maintains an orderly work area.
- Communicates effectively with others in a team environment.
- Assist other individuals in area when needed.
Experience: 1-3 years of steady MIG welding experience
Location: CAG North Aurora Manufacturing Campus
Operations Manager – North Aurora, IL
The Operations Manager will provide world class service to our internal and external customers by overseeing daily operations of the plant while ensuring that policies and procedures are followed. He or she will be accountable for all plant performance objectives, attaining them in a safe, cost-effective manner consistent with quality requirements. The Operations Manager will have direct responsibility for the following functions: Manufacturing, Purchasing, Planning, Warehouse Management and Logistics.
This position will be based out of North Aurora, IL.
The ideal candidate will:
- Plan, organize and direct daily operations to exceed customer expectations in a fast paced, high variability, low lead time manufacturing environment by allocating manufacturing resources effectively and fully utilize assets to produce optimal results
- Lead purchasing, production planning, warehouse management and logistics activities to meet demand and quality requirements with minimal inventory at the lowest landed cost
- Display strong analytical and decision making abilities
- Analyze and report on daily, monthly and annual key performance indicators
- Implement corrective actions, as needed, utilizing lean thinking to identify and eliminate waste
- Work well under pressure with a sense of urgency while maintaining a professional demeanor at all times
- Build and implement strategies in alignment with strategic initiatives and provide a clear sense of direction and focus
- Establish operational performance goals, monitor performance, implement corrective action where necessary to ensure continuous improvement utilizing lean manufacturing, strong teams through effective people management, recruitment and development
- Clearly communicate between employees, quickly addressing concerns to resolves issues and increase morale
- Conduct daily production meetings with key staff on the plant floor
- Maintain a clean, safe and organized work environment
- Ensure compliance with all corporate policies and procedures
- BS degree in Engineering or Management; MBA is preferred
- 10+ years of increasing responsibility in operations management roles in manufacturing or construction; experience with sheet metal production (including forming, punching, welding and finishing) is a plus
- Proven history implementing lean to the sustained benefit of a company
- Able to read blueprints; comfortable with metrology
- Experience in supply chain management (including production planning, procurement, supplier development, inventory management and logistics)
- Familiar with strategic planning, budgeting, P&L management and resource allocation
- Proficient computer skills, including use of ERP/MRP systems
- Fluent in English; Spanish fluency is a plus
- Physically able to sit or stand for extended periods of time and move about a production floor